Congratulations and thank-you so much for enquiring with me. I am so glad you’re giving me the opportunity to make your bridal makeup dreams come true.
Just recently I won Bridal Makeup Artist of the Year for Victoria 2018. I am so proud to have won this award as I do my absolute best to make sure my brides are 110% happy with their makeup and services throughout the process
of us working together.
So you can get to know me a little bit better I will inform you of my work history and qualifications:
- I have been in the beauty industry for over 10 years.
- I have a Diploma in Beauty Therapy and I studied at Elly Lukas Beauty College.
- I have worked in salons, day spas, and also had my own salon for 6 years, so I have a broad range of experience with different skin types and facial structures.
In the last 10 years I have continued to further my makeup education by investing in new courses every year to help me keep up with the trends and demands of our ever changing society. Some of the courses I have done have involved training with famous makeup artists such as:
- Napoleon Perdis
- Mia Connor
- Rae Morris
- Makeup by Lilit (American makeup artist)
- And most recently Australia’s most successful Bridal Makeup Artist (based in Sydney) Melissa Sassine
Makeup is my passion and so are weddings. It is my job to make you FEEL and LOOK absolutely amazing on your wedding day, whether that is just enhancing your natural features or completely glamming you up!
You can read reviews from other brides who have had me as their makeup artist on their wedding day at abia.com.au.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.